Region 13 San Antonio Exam Registration Form
The following exams are given the First Friday of every month:
- Wastewater & Irrigator exams are at 9:00am
- Water, CSI, & WTS exams are at 1:00pm
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to test time.
- Effect March 1, 2012, No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time (either 9:00AM or 1:00PM)
Seating is limited to 35 seats. No Walk-ins will be allowed.
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam:
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Note: Do not register for your exam until you have been approved for your special accommodation request.