Region 13 San Antonio Exam Registration Form
Remember, you can register to take a computer-based test instead of taking a paper-based test!
Some of the benefits of using Computer Based Testing (CBT) are:
- Immediate exam score!
- Immediate exam analysis feedback!
- Faster receipt of licenses!
- Immediate retesting available!
CBT exams are not offered in TCEQ Regional Offices.
Region 13 Exam Location
TCEQ Region 13 - San Antonio
14250 Judson Road
San Antonio, TX 78233-4480
Main Phone Line: (210) 490-3096
Available Exams In This Regional Office
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT) - written portion
- Customer Service Inspector (CSI)
- Irrigation Inspector
- Irrigation Technician
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) (by appointment only)
- On-Site Sewage Systems (OSSFs) - Maintenance Provider
- Wastewater Operators
- Wastewater Collection Operator
- Water Operators
- Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
Region Specific Information
- When: Exams are administered on the first Friday of every month at 9:00 AM (Wastewater and Irrigator) and 1:00 PM (Water, CSI and WTS) (3 hours allowed). Please arrive to the exam location 15 minutes prior to the exam time. No one will be allowed to enter the exam room after the start time.
- Where: 14250 Judson Road, San Antonio, TX
- Cancellation: To cancel a scheduled exam you must contact the San Antonio regional office at (210) 490-3096.
- Seating: Seating is limited to 35 seats. You must pre-register. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- On Exam Day: Only the following items are allowed in the exam rooms: basic calculators, number 2 pencils, government issued ID, check/ money order/e-Pay receipt, confirmation of exam registration/training certificates, and re-test/deficiency letters. All other items are not allowed in the exam rooms.
For more information on taking an exam, exam details, etc., please see our Exam Schedule and Registration web page.
Classroom Regional Registration Form
In order to adequately prepare our offices and to extend exam spaces to as many registrants as practical, we are limiting registrations to one exam date/time per individual. Please choose an exam you would like to take from the list below. Multiple appointments scheduled for the same individual for the same exam will be deleted and only the most recent date will be kept. All of the exams are offered in the morning and afternoon. If a date is not available, it is because that session is already full.