Region 5 Tyler Exam Registration Form
Tyler Exam Registration
All tests are given every second Thursday of each month(*) at:
- 9:00 am (Doors open at 8:30 am)
- 1:00 pm (Doors open at 12:30 pm)
*With the exception of March 2016, on which tests will be given the third Thursday of that month: March 17, 2016 at the same times. This date is already reflected below in the date fields to choose from.
Arrive 30 minutes before the exam.
Seating is limited to 40 seats per session. All people taking test whether it be first time or re-testers will need to pre-register below.
$111.00 per test
Per TCEQ Occupational Licensing Rules §30.14(a) and §30.24(b)(2), the licensing/registration application fee is due with the submitted application. The fee covers both processing the application and sitting for the exam.
- If you arrive at an exam session for an initial exam (not a re-test) without proof of payment, check, or money order, you will be turned away from the exam; and
- If we receive an application without proof of payment, check, or money order, the application will not be processed until that payment is received.
Pre-Paying for your exam:
If you would like to pre-pay for your exam please use ePay , the TCEQ's online payment application. Print out your receipt and bring a copy of it with you on the day of your exam as proof of payment.
BRING WITH YOU ON EXAM DAY:
- A Check or Money Order (NO CASH!) made out to TCEQ in the amount of $111.00, if you did not pre-pay.
- Your pre-pay receipt, if you used ePay.
- Know your Social Security Number.
- Basic calculators with no scientific functions.
- Know the year you graduated from high school or completed your GED.
- Current or previous water or wastewater license you hold, if applicable: name of the agency that issued the license, the type of license, the issuance date, and the expiration date.
- Information about the course(s) you have taken that relate(s) to the desired license: hours of training credit, name of teaching institution, title of course, location of the course, and date the course was completed.
- Information, if applicable, about your employment that relates to the desired license: your job title, employer name, supervisor or reference name, facility ID number, employer mailing address, and employer phone number.
- Dates, if applicable, you started and ended performing process control duties.
Do You Need Special Accommodations for a Disability?
If you have a disability and need special accommodations when you take a licensing exam, please fill out the ADA request form before you register for the exam. By contacting us in advance, you will help us make sure that we have the accommodations you need in place on the day of your exam.
Exams are offered at the TCEQ Region 5 Headquarters Office, Large Conference Room: (Doors open at 8:30 and 12:30.)
Address of location is: 2916 Teague Drive
Tyler, Texas 75701
If you have any issues registering please contact us at:
Office Phone (903) 535-5100
Exam Administrator: Daphney Young (903) 535-5121