TCEQ Occupational License and Registration Online Renewal
A Criminal History Notification form is required to be submitted as part of a renewal application. This Criminal History Notification must be submitted before a license can be renewed. After this form has been submitted, please return to this page and continue with your online renewal.
Renewing a Class D Water or Wastewater License
How to renew your license online:
- You may submit your renewal application up to 90 days prior to the expiration date of your license.
- Check the Renewal Requirements for your license type and your Current CEUs to determine if you are eligible to renew.
- If eligible to renew, complete the Criminal History Notification form.
- Select above whether you are renewing an Individual License or Company Registration.
- When prompted to enter your license or registration number please remember to capitalize the first two alpha characters (e.g., AB1234567 or ABC123456).
- If you are a Class D Water or Wastewater license holder, when prompted complete the provided questionnaire. All other licensee's may skip this section.
- Pay the renewal fee with a credit or debit card. Print a copy of the receipt for your records.
- Please note that it can take up to 30-45 days to process renewal applications.