- Comment on proposed rules.
- Comment on pending permit applications (see disclaimer below).
- Fill out our customer satisfaction survey and comment on our service.
See these and other opportunities to comment on TCEQ activities.
Disclaimer if you use our online method for filing comments or requests about a pending permit application with the Chief Clerk: Based on Title 30, Texas Administrative Code Section 1.10(h), the TCEQ General Counsel has waived the filing requirements of Section 1.10(c) to allow the filing of comments, requests, or withdrawals using this online system. The General Counsel also has waived the requirements of Section 1.10(e) so that the time of filing your comments or requests is the time this online system receives your comments or requests. Comments or requests are considered timely if received by 5:00 p.m. CST on the due date.
Documents that can be filed electronically with the TCEQ’s Chief Clerk:
- hearing requests
- public meeting requests
- request for reconsideration
- withdrawal of any of the above
- combination of any of the above