Advisory Group on the 8-Hour Ozone Standard and New Source Review Reform
NOTE: This Advisory Group has been Dissolved
The Advisory Group on the 8-Hour Ozone Standard and New Source Review Reform is a voluntary group that offers suggestions about pending changes to state rules that will incorporate federal requirements for air permits.
- About This Advisory Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Upcoming Meetings
- Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
- Staff Contact
About This Advisory Group
The draft rules reviewed by the Advisory Group on the 8-Hour Ozone Standard and New Source Review Reform pertain to air permits for new or modified sources. These draft rules address:
- the new 8-hour ozone standard and its effect on permitting
- the incorporation into TCEQ rules of new federal rules
- clean-unit permits
- pollution control projects
- baseline emissions determination
- actual to projected actual emissions
- plantwide applicability limits
Participating in This Advisory Group
This Advisory Group has been dissolved.
Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
The files linked below are in portable document format (PDF) (Help with PDF Files.):
|Oct. 8, 2004||Agenda||Minutes|
|Mar. 31, 2005||Agenda||Minutes|
For more information or to suggest topics for meetings, call Beecher Cameron at 512/239-1495 or through our main Air Permits Division line, 512/239-1250. You may also e-mail your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “8-Hour Ozone and NSR Advisory Group” in the subject line of your e-mail.