AERMOD Implementation Advisory Group
The AERMOD Implementation Advisory Group and associated e-mail list was established in October 2003 by our Air Permits Division.
- About This Advisory Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Upcoming Meetings
- Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
- Staff Contact
About This Advisory Group
The AERMOD Implementation Group provides our staff with expanded knowledge and resources to help with existing and future air dispersion modeling issues. The topics for discussion include:
- issues related to the implementation of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) new regulatory air dispersion model (the American Meteorological Society / EPA Regulatory Model, or AERMOD)
- the development of AERMOD implementation plans and procedures
Participating in This Advisory Group
This group is open to the public. Anyone who wishes to join may attend its meetings. We anticipate that the group will consist of members of state and local governments, professional organizations, industry, small business owners, consultants, attorneys, engineers and individual citizens.
The next meeting of the AERMOD Implementation Advisory Group has not yet been scheduled. The time, place, and agenda will be posted here when available.
Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
The files linked below are in portable document format (PDF) (Help with PDF Files.):
|Dec. 15, 2003||Agenda||Minutes|
For more information or to suggest topics for meetings, call Dom Ruggeri at 512/239-1508 or through our main Air Permits Division line, 512/239-1250. You may also e-mail your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “AERMOD Implementation Advisory Group” in the subject line of your e-mail.