Chapter 116 Rulemaking Advisory Group - Dissolved
The Chapter 116 Rulemaking Advisory Group was a voluntary group that offered suggestions about pending changes to state rules that would incorporate federal requirements for air permits.
- About This Advisory Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Upcoming Meetings
- Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
- Staff Contact
About This Advisory Group
The draft rules reviewed by the Chapter 116 Rulemaking Advisory Group pertained to air permits for new or modified sources. These draft rules addressed:
- requirement to certify emission reductions under the banking and trading rules in 30 TAC Chapter 101 prior to the use as offsets;
- establishment of a deadline for certifying and banking credit of reductions to be used as offsets;
- removal of administrative voidance and codifying results following the actual voidance of permit applications;
- TCEQ actions in the event of non-payment of permit application fees;
- conditions for partial refund of fees;
- narrowly defined conditions that could result in additional extensions of the time between permit issuance and the commencement of construction;
- and establishment of a time period for the submission of permit renewals and fee assessment.
Participating in This Advisory Group
This group was open to the public.
This group has been dissolved. The issues above were addressed and the advisory groups opinions were considered.
Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
The files linked below are in portable document format (PDF) (Help with PDF Files.):
|Mar. 26, 2003||Agenda||Minutes|
|Jan. 7, 2003||Agenda||Minutes|
For more information, call Beecher Cameron at 512/239-1495 or through our main Air Permits Division line, 512/239-1250. You may also e-mail your question or comment to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Chapter 116 Rulemaking Advisory Group - Dissolved” in the subject line of your e-mail.