NSR Application Representations Advisory Group
The NSR Application Representations Advisory Group was established in September 2003 by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Air Permits Division (APD).
- About This Advisory Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Upcoming Meetings
- Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
- Staff Contact
About This Advisory Group
The NSR Application Representations Advisory Group will discuss concepts and receive advice and comments on various issues. The TCEQ staff will use the comments of the group in the development of future rule language. The topics for discussion include:
- Pending amendments to Chapter 116;
- control of air pollution by permits for new construction or modification which would limit the enforcement under the Federal Operating Permit Program; and
- certain representation on New Source Review applications.
Participating in This Advisory Group
This group is open to the public; anyone who wishes to join may attend the meeting(s). We anticipate that the group will consist of members of state and local governments, professional organizations, industry, small business owners, consultants, attorneys, engineers and individual citizens.
The next meeting of the NSR Application Representations Advisory Group has not yet been scheduled. The time, place, and agenda will be posted here when available.
Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
The files linked below are in portable document format:
|Sep. 25, 2003||Agenda||Minutes|
Questions? We Can Help
Please submit your questions or comments online. Be sure to include "NSR Application Representations Advisory Group" in the subject line of your inquiry.