Standard Permit Public Notice Revision Stakeholder Group
The Standard Permit Public Notice Revision Stakeholder Group was formed for the purpose of receiving comments and suggestions for the pending rule revisions to Title 30 Texas Administrative Code § 116.603 (30 TAC § 116.603), Public Participation in Issuance of Standard Permits.
- About This Advisory Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Upcoming Meetings
- Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
- Staff Contact
About This Advisory Group
Topics for discussion will include:
- Revision of the requirement for newspaper notice of proposed standard permits with statewide applicability to Austin, Dallas, Houston and any other regional newspapers designated by the commission on a case-by-case basis; and
- the use of press releases and electronic mail to state and local officials by the commission.
Participating in This Stakeholder Group
The Standard Permit Public Notice Revision Stakeholder Group is an open participation group.
The next meeting of the Standard Permit Public Notice Revision Stakeholder Group has not yet been scheduled. The time, place, and agenda will be posted here when available.
Agendas and Minutes from Past Meetings
The files linked below are in portable document format (PDF) (Help with PDF Files.):
|Jan. 20, 2006||Agenda||Minutes|
For more information or to suggest topics for meetings, call Phil Harwell at 512/239-1517 or through our main Air Permits Division line, 512/239-1250. You may also e-mail your question or comment to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Standard Permit Public Notice Renewal Stakeholder Group” in the subject line of your e-mail.