Types of Authorization for Bulk Gasoline Terminals
Tells how to apply for a flexible or construction permit that covers bulk gasoline terminals if not covered by a PBR or under the de minimis rule.
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Bulk Gas Terminals. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
- Section 106.262 - Facilities (Emission and Distance Limitations)
- Section 106.263 - Routine Maintenance, Startup and Shutdown of Facilities, and Temporary Maintenance Facilities
- Section 106.472 - Organic and Inorganic Liquid Loading and Unloading
- Section 106.473 - Organic Liquid Loading and Unloading
- Section 106.476 - Pressurized Tanks or Tanks Vented to Control
- Section 106.478 - Storage Tank and Change of Service
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
- Flexible Permit (PDF) - 30 TAC 116, Subchapter G
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.