Applicable Rules and Regulations for Bulk Gasoline Terminals
Links to rules and regulations governing the permitting of bulk gasoline terminals facilities.
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 115 - Control of Air Polution from Volatile Organic Compounds
- Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations Part 60, Subpart K - Standards of Performance for Storage Vessals for Petroleum Liquids for Which Construction, Reconstruction, or Modifications Commenced After June 11, 1973, and Prior to May 19, 1978
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Ka - Standard of Performance for Storage Vessals for Petroleum Liquids for Which Construction, Reconstruction, or Modifications Commenced After May 18, 1978, and Prior to July 23, 1984
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Kb - Standards of Performance for Volatile Organic Liquid Storage Vessals (Including Petroleum Liquid Storage Vessels) for Which Construction, Reconstruction, or Modification Commenced After July, 23, 1984
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart XX - Standards of Performance for Bulk Gasoline Terminals
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart R - National Emissions Standards for Gasoline Distribution Facilities (Bulk Gasoline Terminals and Pipeline Breakout Stations)
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart BBBBBB - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Source Category: Gasoline Distribution Bulk Terminals, Bulk Plants, and Pipeline Facilities
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.