Types of Authorization for Coating Manufacturing Operations
Tells how to apply for a Coating Manufacturing Operations permit.
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Coating Manufacturing Operations. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.231 - Manufacturing, Refinishing, and Restoring Wood Products
- Section 106.331 - Cosmetics Packaging and Pharmaceutical Packaging and Coating
- Section 106.432 - Dipping Tanks and Containers
- Section 106.433 - Surface Coat Facility
- Section 106.434 - Powder Coating Facility
- Section 106.435 - Classic or Antique Automobile Restoration Facility
- Section 106.436 - Auto Body Refinishing Facility
- Flexible Permit (PDF) - 30 TAC 116, Subchapter G
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.