Types of Authorization for Cotton Gins
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- List of De Minimis Facilities
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Cotton Gins. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.183 - Boilers, Heaters, and Other Combustion Devices
- Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
- Section 106.264 - Replacements of Facilities
- Section 106.281 - Feed Milling
- Standard Permit for Cotton Gin Facilities and Cotton Burr Tub Grinders
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.