Applicable Rules and Regulations for Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units
Links to rules and regulations governing the permitting of fluid catalytic cracking units facilities.
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 30 Chapter 111.111 - Visible Emissions
- 30 TAC Chapter 111.151 - Emission Limits on Nonagricultural Processes
- 30 TAC Chapter 112.3 - Control of Air Pollution from Sulfur Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 115.121 - Vent Gas Control
- 30 TAC Chapter 117.110 - Emission Specifications for Attainment Demonstration, Beaumont and Port Arthur
- 30 TAC Chapter 117.210 - Emission Specifications for Attainment Demonstration, Dallas and Forth Worth
- 30 TAC Chapter 117.310 - Emission Specifications for Attainment Demonstration, Houston, Galveston and Brazoria
- 40 Code of Federal Regulations Part 60, Subpart A - General Provisions
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart J - Standards of Performance for Petroleum Refineries
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart GGG - Standards of Performance for Equipment Leaks of VOC in Petroleum Refineries
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart QQQ - Standards of Performance for VOC Emissions from Petroleum Refinery Wastewater Systems
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart UUU - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Petroleum Refineries: Catalytic Cracking Units, Catalytic Reforming Units, and Sulfur Recovery Units
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart CC - Petroleum Refineries
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart EEEE - Organic Liquids Distribution
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart Q - Industrial Cooling Towers
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.