Types of Authorization for Metallizing-Metal Spraying Operations
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Metallizing-Metal Spraying Operations. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
- Section 106.262 - Facilities (Emission and Distance Limitations)
- Section 106.264 - Replacements of Facilities
- Section 106.265 - Handheld and Manually Operated Machines
- Section 106.313 - Tumblers for Cleaning or Deburring Metal
- Section 106.317 - Miscellaneous Metal Equipment
- Section 106.320 - Miscellaneous Metallic Treatment
- Section 106.375 - Aqueous Solutions for Electrolytic and Electroless Processes
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.