Applicable Rules and Regulations for Painting Operations
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- 30 TAC Chapter 101: General Rules
- 30 TAC Chapter 111: Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
- 30 TAC Chapter 115: Control of Air Pollution from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Subchapter B: General Volatile Organic Compound Sources
- Title 30 TAC Chapter 115.121 Vent Gas Control
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- 40 Code of Federal Regulations 63, Subpart HHHHH - Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.