BACT Current Policy and Guidance Memos
Memos from TCEQ staff with guidance of current significance to best available control technology for air emissions.
New and Updated Policy and Guidance Memos
Active Policy and Guidance Memos from 2003
- BACT determinations for Boilers > 40 MMBtu/hr - March 2003
- Clean Plant -Wide Applicability Limit Reference Document - March 2003
Active Policy and Guidance Memos from 2002
- Extensions for Start of Construction - May 2002
- Update to Draft Technical Guidance Package for Bulk Gasoline Terminals - February 2002
Active Policy and Guidance Memos from 2001
Active Policy and Guidance Memos from 2000
- Clarification of various emission threshold limits October - 2000
- Revised Draft of Best Available Control Technology (BACT) for Gas Turbines - March 2000
The Air Permits Division is currently updating it's guidance for BACT for gas turbine combustion projects. Please contact the Air Permits Division at 512-239-1250 for more information.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.