What are the Requirements for New Oil and Gas Projects NOT Located in Barnett Shale Counties?
New projects NOT located in Barnett Shale counties
For all new projects and dependent facilities not located in the Barnett Shale counties, the current rule 30 TAC 106.352 (l) applies. It contains the requirements of what was 106.352 (before February 28, 2011).
If companies so desire, projects located outside the Barnett Shale counties thatare constructed or modified on or after April 1, 2011 may voluntarily register under the new requirements in 106.352 (a–k).
All registrations must submit the following:
- Core Data Form
- Complete form TCEQ-10228, Registration for a Permit by Rule (PI-7) or TCEQ-20182, Registration and Certification for Permit by Rule (PI-7-CERT)
- As described below, all necessary information to demonstrate compliance.
Subsection (l) Registration should also submit the following:
- 106.352 Subsection (l) Checklist
- Emissions Calculations Spreadsheet
- Plot Plan, Area Map, Process Flow Diagram/Description
- Other supporting documentation
If you have questions, please contact us: