Air Quality Standard Permit for Air Quality Pollution Control Projects
The non-rule Air Quality Standard Permit for Pollution Control Projects is authorized under Title 30, Texas Administrative Code (30 TAC) Subchapter F , and is authorized under the Texas Health and Safety Code Section 382.05195 , which authorizes the commission to issue this standard permit for many similar facilities.
To determine whether your facility qualifies for this standard permit, first consider this preliminary information.
- The pollution control project shall reduce or maintain currently authorized emissions.
- There will be no new production or production facilities.
- Projects cannot be a major modification at an existing major source or trigger NSR Permitting.
- Any collateral increases resulting from PCP projects shall demonstrate protectiveness of the NAAQS and of public health and welfare.
If your facility complies with the criteria outlined above, you may claim this standard permit.
If your pollution control project cannot meet the conditions of this standard permit, see Types of New Source Review Authorizations for other options.
To Claim This Standard Permit:
- Complete the Form PI-1S
- Pay a registration fee
- Complete the Air Quality Standard Permits (SP) State Pollution Control Project Requirements Checklist (TCEQ Form-20334)
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions about this or any other Standard Permit, contact us.