Outdated Exemption List, Subchapter L - Fertilizer - June 18, 1997
30 TAC 106 - Subchapter L: Feed, Fiber, and Fertilizer - Fertilizer
106.301 Aqueous Fertilizer Storage (Previously SE 85)
All aqueous fertilizer storage tanks are exempt.
106.302 Portable Pipe Reactor (Previously SE 108)
Portable pipe reactor facilities used to process liquid fertilizer that operate according to the following conditions of this section are exempt.
(1) Before construction begins, the facility shall be registered with the commission's Office of Air Quality in Austin using Form PI-7.
(2) All valves, piping, flanges, hoses, and disconnects must be free of leaks.
(3) Opacity from any process vent shall not exceed 20% except for those periods of start-up described in § 111.111(a)(1)(E) of this title (relating to Requirement for Specified Sources).
(4) Emissions from the facility shall not cause or contribute to a condition of air pollution as defined in Texas Health and Safety Code, § 382.003(3).
(5) The operating schedule must not exceed 72 hours within a
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.