Outdated Standard Exemptions 108-111, January 11, 1985
Clicking on a highlighted number below links you to the standard exemption.108 | 109 | 110 | 111
108. Portable Pipe Reactor Process Liquid Fertilizer Blending Facilities that operate according to the following conditions:
- Written site approval is obtained from the Executive Director.
- All valves, piping, flanges, hoses and disconnects must be free of leaks.
- Opacity from any process vent shall not exceed 20% opacity except for those periods of start-up as defined in Regulation I, Rule 111.21.
- Emissions from the facility shall not cause or contribute to a condition of air pollution as defined in Section 1.03 of the Texas Clean Air Act.
109. Any facility where animals or poultry are slaughtered and prepared for human consumption that waste products such as blood, offal and feathers are stored in such a manner as to prevent the creation of a nuisance condition and these waste products are removed from the premises daily or stored under refrigeration until removed. In addition, areas used to hold animals or poultry for slaughter shall be kept dry and clean to control odors.
110. Municipal solid waste landfills operating in compliance with the Texas Solid Waste Disposal Act.
111. A facility which replaces an existing facility provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- The replacement facility functions in the same or similar manner as the facility to be replaced.
- The emissions from the replacement facility are not more than nor have different characteristics than those from the facility to be replaced.
- The emissions from the replacement facility will not exceed 25 tons per year of any air contaminant.
- The physical location of the replacement facility is the same or immediately adjacent to the facility being replaced.
- There will be no increase in capacity, production rate or throughput as a result of the replacement.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of (3) above, the emissions from the replacement facility will not contain any compounds (other than carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides or sulfur dioxide) listed or proposed to be listed as hazardous constituents in 40 CFR 261, Appendix VIII.
- Notification of the replacement is provided to the Executive Director within ten days following installation of the replacement facility.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.