Air PBR 106.496: Air Curtain Incinerators
Air curtain incinerators that meet the conditions of 30 TAC Section 106.496 and 106.4 are permitted by rule. Links to relevant forms, guidance, and rules.
Notice: Air Curtain Incinerators using a PBR need to also be authorized by a Title V Federal Operating Permit.
For more information, see:
- Memo regarding voluntary early re-registration of PBR 106.496 to synchronize GOP and PBR renewal dates.
- Complete our PBR Applicability Checklist,
TCEQ Form - 10149, to find out whether your facility meets the
general conditions for a PBR,
- to find out whether it meets the specific conditions for this PBR, complete our PBR 106.496 Checklist, TCEQ Form - 10536, Available in PDF (Help with PDF) or DOC.
- Claiming a Permit by Rule (PBR; general instructions)
- Fee Requirements for Permits by Rule (PDF)
- Associated PBR Relocation Form - TCEQ 20122 ( PDF)
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.