Historic Rule Opinions for Air Quality Regulations
These historic rule opinions were made by members from program areas throughout the TCEQ. These historic rule opinions are not a substitute nor intended to be a subsitute for a permit, permit exemption, permit variance, or other final rulemaking action on the part of the TCEQ. Also, these historic rule opinions apply only as of the date the opinion was posted on the web. These opinions are not updated with recent rule changes.
Access to Historic Rule Opinions for a Specific Rule:
Following is a table of contents of historic rule opinions for individual regulations. Click on the link to go to the historic rule opinions for a specific regulation.
- 40 CFR Part 60, Standard of Performance for New Stationary Sources(NSPS)
- 40 CFR Part 61, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS)
- 40 CFR Part 63, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Source Categories(a.k.a. Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT))
- 40 CFR Part 82 - Protection of Stratospheric Ozone
- 30 TAC Chapters 101-122, Control of Air Pollution
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.