Industrial and Hazardous Waste Query
How to use the TCEQ Central Registry to obtain information about registrations, permits, and activities related to industrial or hazardous waste management in Texas.
Follow these instructions to access Industrial and Hazardous Waste Program data from the Central Registry query:
- Select Regulated Entity (This will bring up the Regulated Entity search options)
- Under the Program drop down menu, select Industrial and Hazardous Waste related subcategory
- Populate one or more of the following fields and then click Search:
- RN Number (Regulated Entity Number)
- RE Name (Regulated Entity Name)
- Additional ID (Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rgistration Number)
- Street Address (Site Address - May be entered as a partial address)
- County (County site is located in)
If, after you try the query, you still have questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.