Special Collection Routes (Enclosed Containers)
Requirements for anyone who transports brush, construction waste, or demolition waste in an enclosed container or enclosed vehicle to a Type IV municipal solid waste landfill for disposal.
The following forms are for transporters using enclosed containers or enclosed vehicles to collect and transport brush, construction waste, demolition waste or rubbish to Type IV landfills:
- Application to Claim a Permit By Rule for a Special Collection Route (TCEQ 20008) (PDF or Word)
- Core Data Form (TCEQ 10400)
- Trip Ticket for Municipal or Transporter Route Special Waste
(TCEQ 20078) (PDF or Word)
- Registration Renewals - permit by rule expires one year after original registration date.
- Registration Fees - $100 per vehicle
- Electronic payments can be made.
If you have any questions, please contact us.