Requirements to be followed for waste from stationary compactors that is transported to a Type IV MSW facility in an enclosed container or enclosed vehicle.
The following forms are for generators operating a stationary compactor for waste that is to be disposed of at a Type IV Landfill.
- Application for Special Stationary Compactor Permit by Rule Claim (TCEQ-10409) (PDF or Word)
- Core Data Form (TCEQ-10400)
- Trip Ticket for Stationary Compactor (TCEQ-20077) (PDF or Word)
- 30 TAC Subchapter A 330.7 (C)(1) & (3)
- 30 TAC Subchapter A 330.7 (C) (2) & (3)
- 30 TAC Subchapter D
- 30 TAC Subchapter E 330.215
- Registration Renewal - permit by rule expires after one year on original registration date
- Registration Fees are $75, payable with application
- Electronic payments can be made
If you have any questions, please contact us.