Used Oil Recycling Program: Am I Regulated?
You must register with and/or report to the TCEQ if you are:
- a transporter of more than 55 gallons of your own or other's used oil
- a used oil collection center
- a used oil handler or manager
- a used oil marketer
For more details on who registers with and reports to the TCEQ, please see Used Oil and Used Oil Filters in Texas.
- Used Oil Recycling Handbook: Guidance for Used Oil Handlers RG 325
- Used Oil Recycling - 30 TAC Chapter 324, Subchapter A
- Used Oil Filter Management and Recycling - 30 TAC Chapter 328, Subchapter D
- THSC Chapter 371, Subchapter A
- Standards for the Management of Used Oil
- EPA Used Oil Management Program