- Renewed TPDES Construction General Permit TXR150000
- Proposed General Permit for Small MS4s
- Stormwater Stakeholders Group
Renewed TPDES Construction General Permit TXR150000
TCEQ reissued General Permit TXR150000 on February 19, 2013. The permit became effective on March 5, 2013. This general permit authorizes the discharge of stormwater runoff associated with small and large construction sites and certain non-stormwater discharges into surface water in the state. Please visit the Stormwater Permits for Construction website for further details.
How to Check the Status of Your Permit:
- For up-to-date information on your permit, use the Water Quality General Permits Authorization and Application Query
- Construction General Permits: If you submitted a paper Notice of Intent (NOI), provisional coverage is effective 7 calendar days from the date of postmark. If your application status still shows pending after 30 days of mailing your NOI, please contact the Stormwater Processing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phase II MS4 General Permits: If you submitted an NOI under the Phase II MS4 General Permit, that NOI and the Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) are currently being reviewed by TCEQ. The TCEQ will contact you if additional information is needed. Once the review process is complete, a Notice of Application to publish will be sent out to the permittee along with detailed instructions on how to publish that notice.
General Permit TXR040000 for Phase II (Small) MS4s Requirements and steps necessary to obtain authorization for stormwater discharges from small MS4s.
Delinquent Fees and Penalties Will Affect Processing Your Application Effective Sept. 1, 2012, the TCEQ redefined delinquent accounts to include those entities or people** who owe at least $25 in delinquent penalties or fees. The previous threshold for delinquency was $200. This new $25 threshold is the same amount used by us to place an entity on Warrant Hold with the Comptroller of Public Accounts.
Topics Under This Category:
Assistance Tools for Stormwater Permitting Resources for small businesses and local governments regarding stormwater permits.
Contacting TCEQ Stormwater and Wastewater Programs Contact information for questions about the storm water or wastewater permitting programs of the TCEQ.
Contacting the Wastewater Programs E-mail, phone numbers, mailing address, and ways to contact programs dealing with wastewater and storm water permitting.
Storm Water Permits and the Edwards Aquifer Refers anyone contemplating construction activities or the clearing of acreage in the Edwards Aquifer recharge and contributing zones to TCEQ regional offices for information.
Submitting Storm Water General Permit Forms and Fees Electronically You can pay fees and submit required forms online for the Construction General Permit or the Multi-Sector Industrial General Permit. This page explains how.
Tips for Completing Water Quality Permit Applications Helpful information about water quality and wastewater permits. Deficiencies we find frequently during administrative review.