Municipal Solid Waste Site Operating Plans
A site operating plan (SOP) is required for all permitted and registered municipal solid waste (MSW) facilities in accordance with Title 30 Texas Administrative Code (30 TAC) Section §330.65 . A site operating plan discusses how an owner or operator will conduct daily operations at a facility. It includes information about functions and qualifications of personnel, equipment to be used, and operating instructions.
- SOP requirements for MSW landfills – 30 TAC Chapter 330, Subchapter D
- SOP requirements for MSW storage and processing units – 30 TAC 330, Subchapter E
SOP Template for Type IAE and Type IVAE Landfills
- Type IAE / IVAE Landfill SOP Template, in PDF (revised 10/08/09) (help with PDF)
- Type IAE / IVAE landfill SOP Template, in Word (revised 10/08/09) (help with Word)
SOP Template for Processing Facilities
- Transfer Station Facilities
For More Information
Contact us if you have questions about municipal solid waste site operating plans.