E-mail Updates on Remediation Topics
You can receive e-mails when Web pages are updated or new information is released. These listservs are provided as a service to keep you informed of news and changes to our programs. These listservs are not discussion lists and do not accept e-mails. Click on the link below and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- Select the programs you would like to receive updates from, including:
- ASARCO (El Paso)
- Angus Road Groundwater Plume
- Ballard Pits Superfund Site
- Brownfields Program
- Cleanup in Midland County (West County Road 112)
- Dona Park Neighborhood Assessment
- Encycle Facility, Cleanup and Closure
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Corrective Action Program
- Innocent Owner/Operator Program
- Jones Road Groundwater Plume
- Municipal Settings Designation Program
- Superfund in Texas
- Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP)
- Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click “Save.”
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options at any time from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.
To join the Dry Cleaner program listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Type "Join Dry Clean" in the subject line and type your name in the body of the message.
To join the PST listserv, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type "Join PST-RPR" in the subject line and type your name in the body of the message.
After sending the email to the appropriate address, you will receive an automated e-mail asking for confirmation. Reply to the automated e-mail (no reply text necessary - if you do type something in, it cannot be read and you will not receive a response). You will then receive a message confirming you have been signed up to the list.