Superfund Quality Assurance Project Plan
Approved Quality Assurance Project Plan - The TCEQ Remediation Division Quality Assurance Project Plan for the Federal Superfund Program (Revision 9.0, QTRAK# 12-463) is now available.
The substantive changes made to the generic TCEQ Federal Superfund QAPP in QTRAK# 12-463 version are:
- Element A1
- revised to include a timeframe for the project manager to provide a copy of the FSP approval signature page, with all signatures secured, to the lead quality assurance specialist (QAS).
- Revised to require subcontractors to have the QAPP and FSP in their possession when performing work on a project.
- Element A.3 revised to require the Contractor to implement controlled distribution of the QAPP and FSP.
- Element A4 revised to clarify the project personnel responsible for overseeing the contractors and field work.
- Element A4.1 revised to include the roles and responsibilities for the Superfund program manager.
- Element A4.2 revised to include the roles and responsibilities for the BSA program manager.
- Element A4.3 revised to include the roles and responsibilities for the Superfund program coordinator.
- Element A.4.6.1 revised to require the laboratory be accredited for the most current standards adopted by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).
- Element B5.4.11 and B5.4.12 revised to allow adjustments to the location for collecting field duplicates and field replicates, respectively, based on field observations.