- Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth and save up to 4 gallons a minute
- Fix a leaky toilet and save about 73,000 gallons a year
- Small changes in your routine add up to big water savings — and savings on your water bill, too.
- Check out our public service announcements on YouTube:
- Learn more about rainwater collection and treatment
- Learn more about how you can conserve water as a city, other water supplier, industry, farmer, or other business.
- Our Instream Uses Program coordinates scientific studies to determine the flows needed to maintain healthy rivers and bays.
- To ensure the health of our aquifers, we aid the formation of groundwater conservation districts and priority groundwater management areas. We support these coalitions of local governments in their missions.
- When rainfall is sparse, we coordinate the statewide response to droughts.