Offer Your Comments
Please note: the contents of this page may not reflect all opportunities to comment on TCEQ activities.
Public Comment on Pending Actions by the Commissioners
- Rules: See proposed rules open for comment. Comment online about these proposed rules.
- Permit Applications: Comment about pending permit applications. See disclaimer below about filing electronic comments and requests online.
- Enforcement Actions: Find enforcement actions open to public comment and how to provide comment (see right-hand sidebar "Points of Interest" to access current and previous Texas Register issues).
Drafts for Comment
- Comments Accepted: Draft Industrial Stormwater Multi-Sector General Permit
- Draft January 2016 Update to the Water Quality Management Plan for the State of Texas
- Take our customer satisfaction survey and comment on our service.
Disclaimer if you use our online method for filing comments or requests about a pending permit application with the Chief Clerk: Based on TCEQ rule Section 1.10(h), the TCEQ General Counsel has waived the filing requirements of Section 1.10(c) to allow the filing of comments, requests, or withdrawals using this online system. The General Counsel also has waived the requirements of Section 1.10(e) so that the time of filing your comments or requests is the time this online system receives your comments or requests. Comments or requests are considered timely if received by 5:00 p.m. CST on the due date.
Documents that can be filed electronically with the TCEQ’s Chief Clerk:
- hearing requests
- public meeting requests
- request for reconsideration
- withdrawal of any of the above
- combination of any of the above