Sawmill Operations: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Sawmill Operations
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- New Source Review Information
- What to do with Used Oil, Batteries, Antifreeze, or Used Tires
- Used Oil Recycling Program
- The Used Oil Recycling Handbook (RG-325) — Guidance for Used Oil Handlers
- What Do I Do With It Now? (GI-288) — Short guide to recycling various items (including batteries and antifreeze)
- Requirements for Used and Scrap Tire Generators (RG-513)
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Classification and Coding of Industrial and Hazardous Waste (RG-022)–Assists generators of industrial and hazardous waste in meeting the requirements of self waste classification.
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Hazardous Waste: There IS an Easier Way
- Creosote: What Is It? What Are the Risks? (GI-285)
- Petroleum Storage Tanks
- RENEW Information
Compliance Overview Tools
- Wood Products Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)–An excellent resource from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Texas Forestry Association
- Delinquent Fees