Reinforced Plastics Facilities: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Reinforced Plastics Facilities
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- NESHAP for Reinforced Plastics Composites Production
- Permitting a Septic System You must check with your local permitting authority, and you can use a septic system for toilet and kitchen wastewater only. Process water is prohibited.
- If you are connected to a sewer system, contact your local Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) before discharging to their system.
- If you are not connected to a POTW, you may containerize your wastewater for disposal, apply for an industrial re-use authorization, or apply for an individual permit.
- Instructions and Application to Use Industrial Reclaimed Water
- Industrial Wastewater Discharges: The Permit Process
- Stormwater Permit Information
- Water: What Is My Source
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
Compliance Overview Tools
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) and Cultured Marble Facilities Checklist -Applicability Checklist for Permit By Rule 106.392.
- Pollution Prevention for Reinforced Plastics and Fiberglass Facilities
- Delinquent Fees
Where can I find more information and assistance?
The TCEQ's Small Business and Local Government Assistance Section offers free, confidential help to small businesses and local governments working to comply with state environmental regulations. Call us at 800-447-2827 or visit our Web page at TexasEnviroHelp.org.