Reinforced Plastics Facilities: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Reinforced Plastics Facilities
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- NESHAP for Reinforced Plastics Composites Production
- Permitting a Septic System You must check with your local permitting authority, and you can use a septic system for toilet and kitchen wastewater only. Process water is prohibited.
- If you are connected to a sewer system, contact your local Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) before discharging to their system.
- If you are not connected to a POTW, you may containerize your wastewater for disposal, apply for an industrial re-use authorization, or apply for an individual permit.
- Instructions and Application to Use Industrial Reclaimed Water
- Industrial Wastewater Discharges: The Permit Process
- Stormwater Permit Information
- Water: What Is My Source
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
Compliance Overview Tools
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) and Cultured Marble Facilities Checklist -Applicability Checklist for Permit By Rule 106.392.
- Pollution Prevention for Reinforced Plastics and Fiberglass Facilities
- Delinquent Fees