Sludge Transporter Query
To find transporters in your area that are associated with our Sludge Program, follow these steps:
- Go to Central Registry’s Regulated Entity Search.
- Under the “Program” drop-down menu, select SLUDGE.
- Fill in one or more of these fields:
- Street Address (Site Address - you may enter part of the address)
- RN Number (Regulated Entity Number)
- RE Name (Regulated Entity Name)
- Additional ID (Sludge Transporter Registration Number)
- Click Search.
To find transporters of a specific type of sludge waste (see below), please contact us. We will need to know where you are located and what type of sludge waste you need transported.
- chemical toilet
- grease trap
- grit trap
- septic tank
- wastewater treatment plant
- water supply treatment plant
For answers to other questions regarding the transport of sludge, contact us.