Renewal of Multi-Sector General Permit (TXR050000)
- TCEQ is in the process of renewing the TPDES Multi-Sector General Permit for industrial facilities, TXR050000, which expires August 14, 2016.
- The proposed Multi-Sector General Permit is now available for your review and comments.
- A public meeting will be held on November 16, 2015.
Written public comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on November 16, 2015.
Written comments may be submitted to:
Office of the Chief Clerk (MC 105)
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
To learn more:
The TCEQ adopted the renewed Small MS4 General Permit TXR040000 on December 11, 2013. This general permit authorizes the discharge of stormwater runoff from small MS4s located in urbanized areas based on the 2000 and 2010 U.S. Census.
Under Which Stormwater Permit am I Regulated?
- Multi Sector General Permit (TXR050000)
- Construction General Permit (TXR150000)
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit (TXR040000)
- John Graves Scenic Riverway General Permit (TXG500000)
How to Check the Status of Your Permit
For up-to-date information on your permit application, use the Water Quality General Permits Authorization and Application Query.
Stormwater Permits Resources for Small Businesses & Local Governments
Stormwater Permits and the Edwards Aquifer
Stormwater discharge activities located in the Edwards Aquifer recharge or contributing zones must meet the Edwards Aquifer Protection Program requirements.
Delinquent Fees and Penalties Will Affect Processing Applications
Delinquent accounts include those entities or people who owe at least $25 in delinquent penalties or fees. This $25 threshold is the same amount used by the TCEQ to place an entity on Warrant Hold with the Comptroller of Public Accounts.
General Permit Stormwater and General Permit Wastewater Fee
Answers commonly asked questions about billing for annual fees and provides agency contacts for more detailed questions.