Wastewater and Stormwater
Data and Records
- TCEQ Data and Records
Environmental data and records available from the TCEQ.
- Status of Stormwater and Wastewater Applications and Specifications
Track the status of applications for general permits, applications for individual permits, and approval of wastewater system design plans and specifications.
- Records Needed Most Often for Wastewater Investigations
TCEQ investigators send this document to a plant that is about to undergo a wastewater investigation to ensure availability of records needed to complete the process expeditiously.
Types of Permits and Registrations
- Stormwater Permits
- General Permits
- City and Other Municipal Permits
- Industrial Permits
- Registering Quarry and Aggregate Processing Plants
- Agricultural Operation Permits
- Sewage Sludge Permits and Regulations: Sludge Land Application to Soils
- Septic Systems Permits
- Wastewater System Design Requirements
Design requirements for domestic wastewater-treatment systems.
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow Initiative
If your system has an increase in the number of wastewater overflows, by participating in this program, you can protect your system’s compliance-history rating, as well as human health, safety, and the environment.
- Wastewater Pretreatment and Requirements
Requirements for pretreating industrial wastewater discharges to publicly owned treatment works to comply with the POTW's Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit.
- Tools for Completing Permit Applications
- - City of Austin Petition for beneficial reuse of treated wastewater
- Beneficial Reuse of Graywater
What graywater is and how it can be beneficially reused from private residences, and commercial, industrial, institutional, and agricultural facilities.
- Requirements for Reclaimed Water
Requirements for, and uses of, municipal (also called domestic) and industrial reclaimed water.