Water Discharges from Concrete Production: Am I Regulated?
If you fall under one or more of these Standard Industrial Classification Codes (SIC Codes):
- 3271 Concrete Block and Brick
- 3272 Concrete Products, except Block and Brick
- 3273 Ready-Mixed Concrete
And you plan to release the following to water in the state of Texas:
- Stormwater that comes in contact with any raw material, product, byproduct, co-product, intermediate or waste.
- Wastewater generated at a facility described by one of the above SIC Codes (also known as "facility wastewater") and does not include domestic sewage.
Then you may qualify for coverage under General Permit TXG110000.
If you don't qualify for coverage under this general permit, you may require an individual permit for any discharges released.
Contact us if you have questions.