PST Technical Standards and Assistance
State rules for petroleum storage tanks ( Title 30 TAC Chapter 334) set technical standards that regulated PSTs must meet. The TCEQ provides technical assistance regarding the application and interpretation of petroleum storage tank (PST) rules and reviews requests for variances from technical standard requirements.
If you need help determining whether your regulated storage tank actually meets these standards, contact a storage tank consultant or a UST contractor registered with the TCEQ.
If you need help interpreting these rules, contact the Technical staff by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 512-239-1436.
See the following
- PST Nonmetallic Pipe Standards Update
- Final UST Technical Deadlines for Tank Owners and Operators - 1998 UST System Installation, Replacement & Upgrade Requirements
- How to Remove Your Underground Storage Tank from the Ground (RG-016).
- Aboveground and Underground Storage Tank Construction Notification
- Am I Regulated? (PST Registration)
- Gasoline Vapor Recovery (Stage I and II)