About the Chemicals Under Consideration for Toxicity Factor Development
- List of Chemicals Under Consideration for Toxicity Factor Development
- How Chemicals are Selected
- Procedure for Data Submission
- Sign Up to Receive ESL List, AMCV List, and Other Related Toxicology Announcements
How Chemicals are Selected
Chemicals are selected for one or more of the following reasons:
- they have been detected in air monitoring
- permits are frequently issued for them
- the public has expressed concerns about them
Procedure for Data Submission
The Toxicology Division is accepting toxicity information for consideration in the development of toxicity factors for the following chemicals:
arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds (RfD and SFo
For information on how to submit data click here.
Sign Up to Receive ESL List, AMCV List, and Other Related Toxicology Announcements
For instructions on how to join the Toxicology Announcement List, click here.