Hillcrest Community Environmental Investigation (HCEI): Meeting Agendas and Newsletters
This page last updated on 12/15/2011
- HCEI Meeting Agendas
- HCEI Newsletters
- Fact Sheets
- Join the HCEI E-mail Update List
- Contact Information
Files linked from this page are in Portable Document Format (PDF).
(Help with PDF.)
HCEI Meeting Agendas
- February 24, 2011: Meeting in Corpus Christi to discuss the results of the first of two sampling events for Phase II.
- September 30, 2010: Meeting in Corpus Christi to discuss the results of Phase I and solicit community input on the design of Phase II.
- June 10, 2010: Meeting held in Corpus Christi with an update on the HCEI Phase I data.
- March 25, 2010: Meeting held in Corpus Christi.
- February 11, 2010: Meeting held in Corpus Christi with an update on inner-harbor operators and the status of groundwater-monitoring at Flint Hills.
Join the HCEI E-mail Update List
To receive e-mail updates on the Hillcrest Community Environmental Investigation, please e-mail email@example.com and state your interest in joining the HCEI e-mail update list. Once the list administrator has admitted your e-mail address you will receive a “Welcome” document confirming your placement on the list.
For more information or to suggest topics for future meetings, please contact Neeraja Erraguntla, Ph.D., of the Toxicology Division at 512-239-1795 or toll-free 877-992-8370 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Omar Valdez of the Remediation Division at 512-239-2200 / email@example.com.