2010 Texas Integrated Report of Surface Water Quality for Clean Water Act Sections 305(b) and 303(d)
This report describes and summarizes the status of the state’s waters, including concerns for public health, fitness for use by aquatic species and other wildlife, and specific pollutants and their possible sources. The report is required by Sections 305(b) and 303(d) of the federal Clean Water Act.
2010 List of Impaired Waters
- 2010 Texas 303(d) List (PDF)
The list was submitted to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on September 17, 2010. It was approved by the EPA November 18, 2011.
See EPA's final approval letter to the TCEQ and supporting documentation on the EPA website .
2010 Texas Integrated Report
- 2010 Water Bodies Evaluated (PDF)
- 2010 Water Body Assessments by Basin
- 2010 Index of Water Quality Impairments (PDF)
- 2010 Concerns (PDF)
- 2010 Sources of Pollution for Impairments and Concerns (PDF)
- 2010 New Listings (PDF)
- 2010 Delistings (PDF)
- 2010 Assessment Unit Station Relationship Changes (PDF)
Surface Water Monitoring and Assessment
- Monitoring Program (PDF)
- Groundwater Assessment (PDF)
- Volunteer Monitoring in Texas
- Endangered Species
- Water Quality Inventory Summary of Uses (PDF)
- Trophic Assessment of Texas Reservoirs (PDF)
For More Information
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.