2012 Texas Integrated Report of Surface Water Quality for Clean Water Act Sections 305(b) and 303(d)
This report describes the status of the state’s waters, as required by Sections 305(b) and 303(d) of the federal Clean Water Act. It summarizes the condition of the state’s surface waters, including concerns for public health, fitness for use by aquatic species and other wildlife, and specific pollutants and their possible sources.
2012 Lists of Impaired Waters
- 2012 Texas 303(d) List
Category 5 of the Integrated Report comprises the 303(d) List. The 303(d) List includes those impaired waters for which TMDLs or other management strategies are planned.
- 2012 Index of All Impaired Waters
Categories 4 and 5 together comprise the list of all impaired waters. Category 4 includes impaired waters for which TMDLs have already been adopted, or for which other management strategies are underway to improve water quality. Category 5 includes impaired waters for which TMDLs or other management strategies are planned.
2012 Texas Integrated Report
- 2012 Water Bodies Evaluated
- 2012 Water Body Assessments by Basin
- 2012 Index of All Impaired Waters (Categories 4 and 5)
- 2012 Texas 303(d) List (Category 5)
- 2012 Concerns
- 2012 Sources of Pollution for Impairments and Concerns
- 2012 New Listings
- 2012 De-listings
- 2012 Categories by Segment
- Executive Summary
- 2012 Guidance for Assessing and Reporting Surface Water Quality in Texas
- 2012 Groundwater Assessment
For More Information
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.