Draft 2012 Texas Integrated Report of Surface Water Quality for Clean Water Act Sections 305(b) and 303(d)
This report describes the status of the state’s waters, as required by Sections 305(b) and 303(d) of the federal Clean Water Act. It summarizes the condition of the state’s surface waters, including concerns for public health, fitness for use by aquatic species and other wildlife, and specific pollutants and their possible sources.
Draft 2012 List of Impaired Waters
The List was approved for submission by the TCEQ on February 13, 2013.
Draft 2012 Texas Integrated Report
- Draft 2012 Water Bodies Evaluated
- Draft 2012 Water Body Assessments by Basin
- Draft 2012 Index of Water Quality Impairments (Categories 4 and 5)
- Draft 2012 Concerns
- Draft 2012 Sources of Pollution for Impairments and Concerns
- Draft 2012 New Listings
- Draft 2012 De-listings
- Draft 2012 Categories by Segment
For More Information
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.