Standard Operating Procedures: Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network
These documents contain detailed information on TCEQ and USGS standard operating procedures (SOPs) for maintenance, analytical procedures, and validation for the Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network (CWQMN) in Texas.
Files linked from this page are in portable document format.
TCEQ CWQMN SOPs
- Yellow Springs Instruments
- Analysis of Dissolved Oxygen, Electrical Conductivity, pH, Temperature, and Sample Depth in Ambient Surface Water Using Yellow Springs Instrument (YSI) 6-Series Multi-Probes
- Analysis of In-Situ Turbidity in Ambient Surface Water at Pine Island Bayou for the Environmental Monitoring Response System Using Yellow Springs Instruments 6-Series Multi-Probes
- Hydrolab-Hydrotech Instruments
- In Situ Analysis of Electrical Conductivity and Water Temperature in Ambient Surface Water for the Lower and Middle Rio Grande Network Using Hydrolab-Hydrotech Compact Minisondes
- Analysis of In-situ Electrical Conductivity, Water Temperature, Water Level, and Sample Depth in Ambient Surface Water Using the In-Situ AquaTROLL 200 Multi-probes
- Analysis of In Situ Specific Conductance, Water Temperature, and Sample Depth for the Bosque River Environmental Monitoring Response System Using Aqua TROLL 200 Multi-probes
- Data Validation
USGS Procedures and Guidelines
- Discharge Measurement
- Water Quality Measurement
- USGS - Guidelines and Standard Procedures for Continuous Water-Quality Monitors: Station Operation, Record Computation, and Data Reporting. TM1D3.
- USGS - Standard Operating Procedure for the Collection of Water-Quality Data Using a Vertical Profiling Water-Quality Monitor on the Arroyo Colorado, South Texas