Standard Operating Procedures: Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network
These documents contain detailed information on TCEQ and USGS standard operating procedures (SOPs) for maintenance, analytical procedures, and validation for the Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network (CWQMN) in Texas.
Files linked from this page are in portable document format.
TCEQ CWQMN SOPs
- Yellow Springs Instruments
- Analysis of Dissolved Oxygen, Electrical Conductivity, pH, Temperature, Sample Depth, and in vivo Chlorophyll Fluorescence Detection in Ambient Surface Water Using Yellow Springs Instrument (YSI) 6-Series Sondes
- In-situ Analysis of Electrical Conductivity and Water Temperature in Ambient Surface Water for the Lower Rio Grande Environmental Monitoring Response System and Middle Rio Grande Water Quality Notification System Network Using HydroLab-HydroTech Compact Mini-Sondes
- Analysis of In-situ Electrical Conductivity, Water Temperature, Water Level, and Sample Depth in Ambient Surface Water Using the In-Situ AquaTROLL 200 Multi-probes
- Analysis of In Situ Specific Conductance, Water Temperature, and Sample Depth for the Bosque River Environmental Monitoring Response System Using Aqua TROLL 200 Multi-probes
- Data Validation