Guidance, Manuals, and Procedures for Surface Water Quality Monitoring
Guides and procedures for conducting activities to monitor and assess the quality of Texas surface waters.
- SWQM Procedures Manual: Methods for collecting and analyzing biological community and habitat data and physical and chemical monitoring methods for water, sediment, and tissue.
Interim Guidance for Routine Surface Water Quality Monitoring During Extended Drought
To ensure continuity of statewide routine SWQM activities during extended periods of drought, guidance has been developed to assist in fulfilling the monitoring plan outlined in the Coordinated Monitoring Schedule.
- SWQMIS Users Guide (PDF. Help with PDF)
- SWQM Data Management Reference Guide
- Guide to Freshwater Ecology (PDF)
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Strategy FY 2012 - 2017
- Coordinated Monitoring Guidance
- Statewide Coordinated Monitoring Schedule
Please call Christine Kolbe at 512-239-6682. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.