Quality Assurance and Monitoring Procedures for Surface Water Quality Monitoring
Quality Assurance Documents
Surface water quality projects involving the generation, acquisition, and use of environmental data are planned through the development of Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs) or other planning documents. These documents are developed by project managers, quality assurance staff, technical staff, management, and contractors using a systematic planning process.
- SWQM Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP), Revision 16
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) Shell
(April 2013, )
- Ambient Water Reporting Limits (AWRLs)
- Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Project Plans
SWQM Procedures Manual
Methods for collecting and analyzing biological community and habitat data and physical and chemical monitoring methods for water, sediment, and tissue.
- , Volume 1
Physical and Chemical Monitoring Methods (RG-415) (August 2012)
- SWQM Procedures Manual, Volume 2
Methods for Collecting and Analyzing Biological Assemblage and Habitat Data (RG-416) (May 2014)
- Updates to the SWQM Procedures Manual and Interim Guidance
- Field Forms and Log Sheets
- Managing Surface Water Data
Guidance, forms, and checklists to assist with the submission of data to the Surface Water Quality Information System (SWQMIS) database.
- New Station Request Process
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.